Bible Gateway

Saturday, October 15, 2011

First blog ever!

Well I am a little nervous to say the least, this is my first blog and I am not really sure what I will even write about! But I am excited also. God has been doing and is doing some wonderful things in our lives! Well I guess I should start out by telling you a little about myself. I am a 34yr old Christian (lover of Jesus) wife and mother of 3. 1 boy (7) and 2 girls(12 and 13 mths) Yeah I know I started over! LOL  That last one was a big surprise. :-) My husband and I have been married for 8 yrs after dating for only 3mths, WOW, God is awesome! I recently became a SAHM in March of this year (2011). Like I said earlier we had a baby last September, and due to complications she was born a few weeks early. But thank God everything is great! She stayed in the NICU for almost a month, coming home on 10/3/11. So I went back to work in December but of course I missed my baby, so my husband ok'd me to stay home, and yes I said ok'd. That's what you do in marriage, it's not onesided you know!! :-)  So here we are. It has been a journey, alot more work than I expected, and I feel the Lord compelling me to do more. It has not been easy by any means, but I have been here for moments I knew I needed to be. More on that later. But that's it in a nutshell. Well I guess I will end it here, so I will have something else to write about later!! LOL   Bye for now. And God Bless!!!

2 comments:

A Williams said...

Go Nikki! This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now, but I didn't think I'd have anything interesting to write. Truth is, my life is a huge storybook that needs to be told. One day, maybe. But I encourage you in this, girl. I will definitely be following along. I can't wait to see what funny, loving, inspirational things you have to share! *HUGS* ~'Kea

Nikki said...

Thank you Kea! You should do it too! I would love to read it, and would certainly follow you. XOXO