Bible Gateway

Thursday, November 17, 2011

GO

I heard a message tonight that opened my eyes. 

I didn't know they were closed.........until tonight.  

I want to live out this faith, live out my Jesus.  With no apologies, just radical living.  What will He ask me to do?  I don't know, but I await the answer.  I want Him to be in me so deep that my body exudes His heavenly fragrance.  Not for my pleasure or glory, but for His!  I want to stop being afraid because if His love is really in me, it cast out all fear.  

My ministry is here, my ministry is nowIt's not in the sweet by and by.....it's in the present.  It's waiting on me to act, to move, to do, to go.  My ministry is my home, my family, my neighborhood......and its waiting!

Sweet Jesus engulf me in your love so that I may live out this life for you.  We sing the song " I Give Myself Away" but how much have we given away??  A snippet here, a snippet there?  Jesus doesn't want a snippet, He wants it ALL.  The lost don't need a snippet of Jesus, they need all of Jesus!  They die and go to hell every second, but we eat the Word and sit on it.  We are spiritual pigs wallowing in our own mud.  While they die........

Someone saved me from the flames, now I must make it my duty to be a light and a witness to the walking dead.  I was a dead women walking once, but someone snatched me from the flames.  Will I do the same??  Am I too afraid to get burned??  I shouldn't be.  If he can save Daniel from the lion's den, and the firey furnace surely he can help me too. 

Jesus forgive me......for my apathty,  my empathy,  my wallowing.  

No, I want to be burnedBurned for Jesus!! Light a fire under me so that my feet can't be still.   My feet must go to do your work!

Jesus I write for you.....I care for my children for you......I love my husband for you.....I smile at a stranger for......YOU.

Make me uncomfortable (did I  just say that?)  Yes flesh, I did! MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE JESUS (I said it again)! 

Forgive me for wasting time! I am here Jesus.....use me!

Romans 10:9-10   If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 

Mark 16:15   And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is great and so true! Pass the plate/bucket, and the benediction! Amen!

Gayle