Bible Gateway

Friday, December 16, 2011

It's been awhile

Hello everyone!  

I have not written in quite some time.  My daughter has turned into a full blown toddler wanting to be with mommy alllllll day long, LOL! I am sneaking a few minutes while she is playing to write.  She has even gotten to the point that she will move my hand away from the keyboard, too smart!  I pray everyone has been well. 

So much has been happening in such a short time.  God is getting the glory through it all!  It has not been easy and it seems things are getting worse before they get better but today I saw a glimer of hope after pouring out my heart to God. Something I don't think I have done in a awhile.  I pray, but pour out.....not in awhile.  Pouring is refreshing. It's like a total body cleanse for your soul!!  :-)

God is just so awesome and so faithful, that's all I can say.  I am still waiting on some other prayer requests to manifest but I know it won't be long!  Praise God.  Well my little one is grabbing my hand again so I guess I better go! LOL

I do want to leave you with this prophetic Word I received from Minister Ivan Tait. It will encourage you to keep going no matter how hard it seems. When I read this it didn't mean much....until today!!  Satan is a liar, and a thief and I refuse to give him any ground in my life. Not an inch, yard or centimeter!! 

Just keep pleasing God with your life and He will MAKE all your enemies live at peace with you, Proverbs 16:7 . It doesn't matter if those enemies are coworkers, so called friends or even family.  God protects His children, Psalm 91.  They may do you wrong, but God keeps a record. Just keep your heart pure and free from bitterness and trust Him. Vengeance His the Lords! Romans 12:19   Be blessed!!

A Sevenfold Day


And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.
Luke 7:50, KJV

 
Today your faith will actually save you from circumstances and situations that you are going to face. The only thing that you are going to have when it is all over, when the dust settles, is peace. You are going to go out in peace and stand in peace because your faith will carry you and rescue you from every destruction and calamity. Now you will have the peace and freedom that comes from My own hand--the peace of being delivered from every snare. 

No matter what you face today, the enemy's plans will blow up in his face, and you will stand there with all his spoil. Today is a sevenfold-return day. Be prepared and get ready; great things are going to happen! Drink in the knowledge of My forgiveness and heal the bitter pools in people's hearts. Enjoy My abiding presence upon you and walk in the realization of My power. Revel in the sweetness of communion with Me. Celebrate each soul that you introduce to Me and practice surrendering your will to Me when you don't want to. Let your life be a living sacrifice all day long, for this is the highest form of worship you can offer.

1 comment:

Gayle's Pages said...

Hi Nikki, I am so glad that you are back. I did miss your posts...I check each day! I always enjoy them...keep on standing! SUDDENLY!!!