Bible Gateway

Monday, October 31, 2011

Stay at home moms have Monday's too!

Hello everyone!  Praying you all had a good weekend!  Today started a little slow and I didn't feel so great, emotionally.  It's Monday. While it's a beautiful Monday, it's still Monday.  I thought I would be exempt from this feeling once I came home, but nope!  Monday's are still....Monday! LOL  

I woke up in a blah kinda mood.   After a weekend of sickness, bad haircuts, and running around I was pooped!!  I was a little upset with the kids too, as I had asked one to clean their room, and the other to clean up a spill from where they ate last night.  Neither got done.  A sink full of dishes, clothes to wash, clothes laying on the floor and chair in the den didn't make it better.  Normally I would've fussed, fussed all the way to school.  They would have been tired of hearing my mouth, but for some reason today, I didn't.  Just didn't feel like it.  I didn't want to actually.  The more I thought of it, do I really want to send my babies off to school hearing a lecture??  They deal with so much throughout the day that I cannot imagine, I want them to leave my presence in peace.  Not in dread of coming home, because mama is going to fuss some more. Now I will remind them of what I asked, and I will make sure the things get done, but I will do it in love. 

That was my scripture for the day,  1 Corinthians 16:14  Let all that you do be done in love.  
 
I really didn't have much to write about today, but this came to mind as I prayed for direction.  It's a simple message, love. Let love be your guide today as you interact with people!  Even as you interact with yourself.  You may mess up, but you know what, God loves you, and you should love yourself!  You are special, and were made on purpose for a purpose!  Jesus died for you, and He loves you so very much!  Don't ever forget that.  Remember nothing can separate you from the love of God, Romans 8:38-39.  

Ok, so this turned from a blog about Monday's, to a blog about love! LOL   Holy Spirit have your way  :-)  

Have a great day today. Remember God loves you, and Jesus died for you to prove it!

This is my prayer for you today:

Ephesians 3:19
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Just a few scriptures on Love:
Psalm 36: 7
Psalm 91: 14
1 John 4: 8
Romans 5: 8
Hebrews 13: 1
John 13: 35
Hosea 2: 23

No comments: